1 cup of almonds (toasted)
1 ripe avocado
1 cup pitted prunes
1 cup of desiccated coconut
1 cup coconut thread (toasted) to coat the bliss balls in once rolled into a ball
- Toast almonds and pulse to meal consistency.
- Grate the rind of two lemons.
- Mash the ripe avocado and add one teaspoon of lemon juice together until smooth.
- Pulse the dates, prunes and lemon rind together.
- Add the mixtures together and roll into small balls.
- Coat each ball with toasted coconut threads and enjoy!
This recipe makes 50 small balls so half the recipe if you would like less, or the bliss balls will keep for a week in the fridge.