5 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
15 prawn cutlets, tail removed and coarsely chopped
1 and a 1/2 avocado cut into chunks
10 grams garlic, grated
1/4 tsp white pepper
1 and a 1/2 tsp fish sauce
Oil for deep frying
10 spring roll sheets
Sweet chilli sauce
- Mix fresh coriander, prawn cutlets, avocado, garlic, white pepper and fish sauce in a bowl.
- Place one spring roll sheet on clean surface in a diamond shape. Place one tablespoon of filling close to bottom corner of the triangle.
- Fold over and roll tight to the centre of the sheet. Fold from left side and right side. Roll up one more time. Brush the edge with water and roll up to seal –
repeat this to make the rest.
- Heat up oil in a wok to 180° C and deep fry the spring rolls in batches of 3 – 4 for a couple of minutes, or until a golden colour and crisp.
- Drain the excess oil with kitchen paper and serve with sweet chilli sauce while they are hot!